Sunday, September 28, 2014

Alpha Companions, Twin Flames, and Facets of Source

Twin flames...a phrase that has become incredibly common and widely used. Often the definition of a "twin flame" is two parts of one soul...male and female split into two parts. I have a problem with the whole twin flame thing for many reasons and I will try to explain why here.

In the end we are all part of the one God/Source. It all goes back to that. I like to imagine Source as bread dough and pulling out a bit here and a bit there to create smaller loaves of bread or personal pizza if pizza is your thing. All the ingredients that were present in the original bread dough are all still present in the smaller pieces. So, if the smaller pieces decide, "Hey, I want to split to become two pieces of dough" they can. And guess what? All the same ingredients are still present to make a perfect smaller bread loaf. It is the same with us. No matter how many times we split, we still have exactly all the same ingredients that make us as the original blob of bread dough. Naturally, as we all originated from the single blob of bread dough.




So this notion that we broke off into masculine and feminine to create man and woman is flawed. When we split, we simply become two perfect and whole aspects of God/Source. The only thing that takes on male and female is the vehicle we choose. We chose to create vehicles that mimic the different parts of the soul to see what happens when they function side by side as different beings but the soul when outside the vehicle has no gender. There is no gender distinction outside the Earth vehicle. We have all had experience PLAYING A ROLE of BOTH male and female characters. The energy that makes us who we are, the soul, is perfect and whole on its own. We don't need to hook up with another being that is the other half of us. We ALL are perfect aspects of the one. So really, we are all parts of one soul. 


We don't NEED to find anyone to complete us. We are complete and whole in this now moment. We just have to realize that. We don't need join with some other being before we can fully awaken our Kundalini.  We need only to BALANCE our own masculine and feminine to achieve this. 


Now that is not to say that we don't all have our own unique vibration. I like to think of us as sound and light. I like to think of us as a song. We do have energetic matches. An energetic match in my mind is someone whose song matches ours harmoniously and we compliment each other. When we come together, our light blends to create both a new color and song. The song is beautiful and the color is amazing....BUT there is not a single vibrational match for every person. We have MANY matches. The question is, who will you choose to partner up with in the physical for this dance.



We CHOOSE the energetic match we want to dance with before we come into the physical. Again I say, we do not have just one match. There are many who match our energetic vibrations. Just like there is free will here, there is free will there. As above, so below. Why would we be forced to be with one single being based on being born with them. Don't you think that we are, perhaps, more advanced than that and can actually choose? Isn't it limiting to think that we have only one perfect match? I happen to think so.  Do we put a plan in place to meet up with someone we really dig to play out a role that will help the planet shift into higher consciousness? YES!  Is it possible to actually meet up with this energetic match and, in joining, it creates the perfect setting for a spontaneous Kundalini awakening? Most definitely, YES!  Look up "tantric sex" and "kundalini" and you will find vast amounts of information about awakening the Kundalini via "SACRED SEX".

 

What people are calling "twin flames" my guides have been referring to as ALPHA COMPANIONS in my dreams lately. When I first heard the term in my dream, I was like "huh?" and had to think about the meaning of both words. "Alpha" indicates highest ranking, most important, dominant, most valued. To pair it with "companion" would also seem to indicate there are other lower ranking companions. If I draw further on my own dreams, what they have shown me is I have two energetic matches close to me that I kinda dig. They, funny enough, have shown them to me as twins, but I have selected one before I came into the physical to be my Alpha Companion. Always in my dreams I am shown I fancy the funny one more. Apparently I like a person with a sense of humor.

Now....these are simply MY thoughts and my opinions. These are MY BELIEFS. It is up to each of you to figure out what you will choose to believe. I think the concept of a "twin flame" in the way it is described 95 percent of the time is both limiting and flawed.

Edited: Go HERE for an update on Alpha Companions.

No comments:

Post a Comment