Saturday, September 13, 2014

Karma, Forgiveness, and Ho’oponopono

Blank name badge was found: HERE
I started to rouse this morning after reading something in a dream that made me go "Hmmm" and think "What did I just read?" My thinking monkey brain took over and I started thinking about what I was just shown. At the tail end of a dream I saw a badge...like name badges that are worn on shirts of employees sometimes so you can identify them. Sometimes they tell us if someone is a manager or an assistant manager. On this badge I saw a number "1". On a separate form I read what the "1" indicated.

It read:

Class 1: I don't do karma/rebirth


So, yeah, that one little sentence woke me from my slumber because it got me thinking. I believe my higher self was cluing me into the fact that that sentence is in my job description here on Earth in this now moment. It was a pretty amazing piece of information to be given considering that I have been thinking I need to do past life regression. Hahahaha I don't need to do any regressions because I am Class 1. I don't do karma/rebirth. 

I know I came here for a very specific mission and I think I am starting to understand more and more what that mission entails every day. Lately I have been reading two of Dolores Cannon's books and a couple of Brian L. Weiss' books. I have had so many "aha" moments where things are finally starting to make sense to me.

When Lina, my guardian angel, told me (through Jeannie Barnes) to start with reading Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss, she actually said I didn't necessarily need to do past life work. She said to just read that book and it will lead me in the direction I need to go and, so far, it really has. It has been amazing! I suppose not everyone would get as much out of these books as I have because we aren't all on the same path or the same exact mission, but I highly recommend both authors for the curious and open minded people who haven't already read them yet.

Let's talk about karma. I had no idea why I have had such disdain for the idea of karma...but now I do. None of us have to do karma. We choose to and, in doing so, get stuck on an endless cycle of death and rebirth trying to get in all the lessons we can while also paying everyone back. I think we are at a point now where past lives really don't matter as much anymore. I think karma is a choice. All we have to do to release ourselves and others is simply to forgive...to love and forgive. Forget about asking some outside person/deity (Jesus/God) to forgive you. Each one of us ARE a perfect facet of Source/God. Just forgive others. Forgive yourself. Forgive. Forgive and love and you release the karma and you simultaneously heal all of the lives you might have had.

Instead of holding onto anger or hurts toward others or ourselves, just forgive and let go. If you feel moved to apologize to someone, then do it...but then forgive yourself too because sometimes it is ourselves we are last to forgive.

It is like getting pulled over by a cop for speeding and instead of the cop giving them a ticket, he smiles and says, "I forgive you," and sends them on their way. Now that is not to say if you are the one being forgiven you should drive off and keep speeding. We have to try to be the best that we can be and the "Golden Rule" still rings true. Treat others the way you would want them to treat you. But...here is the big BUT...for fuck's sake, treat yourself as well as we treat others! Some us are HORRIBLE to ourselves. We can find all kinds of nice things to say about someone else, but when it comes to ourselves we are so mean to ourselves. Love yourself. Forgive yourself.

A Facebook friend recently reminded me again of Ho’oponopono. Here is the first article I read about it and still love it every time I read it: http://www.presentlove.com/hooponopono/

In a nutshell, the theory is since we all are actually one and every person you come across in your life is another you and in order to heal them (and yourself) all you have to say is these simple sentences:

  • I Love You
  • Please forgive me
  • I am sorry
  • Thank you
It is basically a similar idea as what I am saying. You don't have to say those exact sentences. It is all about INTENTION. Forgiveness is key. Love is key. Compassion is key. I mean, you can't go in and just say the words or just think the words. You have to REALLY MEAN IT. You have to REALLY FEEL IT. We create our reality with thought and intention.
 

What will you choose? Will you choose to live a life mired in sticky karma? Or will you choose to live a life of love and letting go? Will you choose to stay on Earth's karmic hamster wheel and keep going around and around in an endless cycle? Or will you choose to step off and explore what other options are just waiting to be explored?

No comments:

Post a Comment